COMPAGNIA D'ARTE DINAMICA
In this way barriers are broken down and the human being with all their talents stands out; it follows then that the places where these "artists" are housed no longer arouse morbid curiosity in the spectators, but are experienced as re-educational realities, imbued with so much humanity as to make the works they create original. AlphaZTL makes those who do not receive the right attention from society the absolute protagonists of its projects. Art, followed by a correct methodology, gives the possibility to dig deep into a person and bring out their most sensitive side.
- GRAND PRIX at “THE IV INTERNATIONAL SERGEI DIAGHILEV COMPETITION OF CHOREOGRAPHIC ART”, with the choreography Beyond the borders with the jury chaired by Vladimir Malakhov;
- CRITIC PRIZE in Cagliari at the Cortoindanza festival with the performance 'ALMOST DEAF ... I like pigs' for the innovation of choreographic language;
- CRITICS AWARD in Belarus at the IFMC 2018 (International Festival Modern Choreography) in Vitebsk with the performance Viola (ta) against violence against women for the current social value;
- SPECIAL MENTION AND CONFERENCE OF THREE MEDALS from the President Emeritus of the Italian Republic Giorgio Napolitano to the "Carlo Castelli" National Literary Prize for solidarity in Forlì with the video dance MY GRID
- SPECIAL PRIZE OF THE JURY OF QUALITY at the "Weak Ring Award", in Capodarco di Fermo with the dance video IL MIO GRIDO
- GRAND PRIX DU JURY at DesArts // DesCinés # 5 in Sant'Etienne in France with the video dance IL MIO GRIDO
- FIRST PRIZE international festival "Danza in Corto 2016" in Rome with the videodance IL MIO GRIDO
- BEST FILM AWARDS in Austria at the Dance On Screen Festival with the dance film INTANGOUT made with the prisoners of the Prison of Brindisiù
- PATRONAGE of Amnesty International Italia to the dance film I HAVE A DREAM
- BEST DIRECTORS 'AWARD and AUDIENCE AWARD at the Wild Dogs Festival in Canada with the film I HAVE A DREAM
- SPECIAL MENTION in Modena at the CINEDANZA Festival with the dance film INTANGOUT for the social and artistic value of the project.